Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan family, Biography, Photos, Wallpapers, Videos, Filmography

posted by Chidananda M R on 5:41 AM |                      >> 10 Comments

Amitabh Bachchan Amitabh Bachchan

Birth Name: Amitabh Harivansh Srivastav

Born: October 11, 1942 (age 64)
Allahabad, India

Years active: 1969 - 1992, 1997- present

Height: 6' 3" (1.91 m)

Nickname: Aby Baby , BIG B, Munna, One Man Industry, Angry Young Man, Bollywood's Shahenshah, Amith, Big A

Spouse: Jaya Bhaduri

Mother: Teji Bachchan

Father: Harivansh Rai Bachchan( poet of Urdu and Hindi)

Daughter: Shweta

Son: Abhishek Bachchan

Daughter-in-law: Aishwarya rai

Amitabh Bachchan career highlights:

* Amitabh Bachchan married actress Jaya Bhaduri in 1973 according to Bengali rites.
* Amitabh Bachchan earning a degree in science from Kirori Mal College in Delhi University .
*In his twenties, Bachchan gave up a job as freight broker for the shipping firm, Bird and Co., based in Calcutta.
*In KBC Bachchan charged a whopping Rs 25 lakhs (2.5 million Indian Rupees, approximately US$60,000 ) per weekly episode.

Amitabh Bachchan as Producer in -- Family: Ties of Blood (2006) , Viruddh... Family Comes, First (2005) , Aks (2001) , Major Saab (1997) , Mrityudaata (1997) , Tere Mere Sapne (1996)

Amitabh Bachchan Filmography

Amitabh Bachchan acted in more than 130 hindi movies.He alsoappeared in kannada movie Amuruthadhare with Ramya Dhyan.

  1. Shantaram (2008) ....Kader Bhai
  2. The Last Lear (2007)
  3. Jhoom Barabar Jhoom (2007) ....Satheeshji Mane
  4. Ram Gopal Varma Ke Sholay (2007) ....Gabbar Singh
  5. Sarkar 2 (2007) ....Subhas Nagre/"Sarkar"
  6. Cheeni Kum (2007) ....Buddhadev Gupta
  7. Exclusion (2007)
  8. Bhoothnath (2007)
  9. God Tussi Great Ho (2007)
  10. Shootout at Lokhandwala (2007)
  11. Struggler (2007)
  12. Zamaanat (2006) .....Shiv Shankar
  13. Nishabd (2007) .....Vijay
  14. Eklavya: The Royal Guard (2007) ....Eklavya
  15. Baabul (2006) .....Balraj Kapoor
  16. Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006) ......Samarjit Singh Talwar (aka. Sexy Sam)
  17. Darna Zaroori Hai (2006) .....Professor
  18. Family - Ties of Blood (2006) .....Viren Sahi
  19. Amruthadhaare (Kannada) (2005) ......Amitabh Bachchan
  20. Ek Ajnabee (2005) .....Suryaveer Singh
  21. Dil Jo Bhi Kahey... (2005) ....Shekhar Sinha
  22. Viruddh... Family Comes First (2005) ......Vidhyadar Ramkrishna Patwardhan
  23. Parineeta (2005) ......Narrator
  24. Sarkar (2005) .....Subhash Nagre/"Sarkar"
  25. Paheli (2005) ......The Shepherd
  26. Ramji Londonwaley (2005) ......Amitabh Bachchan as himself
  27. Bunty Aur Babli (2005) ....D.C.P. Dashrath Singh
  28. Waqt: The Race Against Time (2005) .....Ishwarchand Thakur
  29. Black (2005) ....Debraj Sahai


Filmfare Awards:

Best Supporting Actor: for 1972 Anand, 1974 Namak Haraam, 2001 Mohabbatein

Best Actor: for 1978 Amar Akbar Anthony, 1979 Don, 1992 Hum, 2006 Black

Critics: 2002 Aks, 2006 Black

* Filmfare Power Award (2004)

*Lifetime Achievement Award (1991)

*Superstar of the Millennium (2000)

Amitabh Bachchan, Shweta, Jaya Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan

Priyanka chopra/Mallika sheravat /Jackie chan/shah rukh khan/Preity zinta/sania mirza/slman khan /Aishwarya Rai /Aish abhishek marriage photos on april 20/Rambha /shilpa shetty Big Brother celebrity contest in UK/Shilpa shetty gossip/Shilpa shetty Jim Body/Mallika Sheravat Pantpulling Dance/shilpa shetty kissing with hollywood actor/ Spider man -3/Kareena Kapoor Biography/Kareena in Don Item song/ Rani Mukerji/ Lovebirds.com/ Amitabh Bachchan in KBC /Amitabh and SRK in KBC / Big B Recive French Civilian Award/

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

Share/Save/Bookmark | Mail to friend

10 Comments:

At May 24, 2009 at 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi dude, how u doing.u still look so young.looking 40 going 70 yeh kudos to u. I am Ramesh Agarwal 40 years and ur admirer since childhood. I m from Hyderabad very soon visiting mumbai. wanna meet u can fix an appointment on my mobile no:09246581851. take care and all the best. lotsuff luv to bhabhi jayaji and kids, abhishek, aish and swetha.

 
At June 13, 2009 at 4:52 AM, Blogger sim said...

hi Mr.Amit Ji I like Your Movies,i don't watch all movies but yes i do watch few,about me name simi working as admin with Francois, female 25,i was seeing profile of Bollywood so i got your profile.i want to ask one thing u don't feel to take rest,i mean i am 25,and i think about future i will take rest when i get old age,about u i have heard some time u been to hospital for many days,if u got my mail give reply on kaur_rajvir@ y mail.com,i don't feel to meet u because i feel when ever i watch your movie i feel yes ur front of me,have nice future good health.thanks. bye take care.

 
At July 17, 2009 at 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Amitab Ji... I'm your fan since i have started watching movie. I have all your movies..but unfortantely i dont have any of your movies. as its very expensive to get original. I have seen Namak Halak & sholay 50 times or more. And I dont care how old you are but you are the best.I'm married & 34yrs my name is Durgeshni Datt.
Take care & hope to see more of your movies soon...:-) my email add is shobna_datt@yahoo.com

 
At August 2, 2009 at 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sir (Dost)
i am ur great fan from fiji.my name is diven.i have like ur movies alot from the childhood.i have tried to reach u but unable to .hope we meet someday.my contact detail :+679 9242109,diven@yahoo.com

takecare dost and pass my regards to ur family,

thanks
dev
P O Box H397
Makoi
Fiji Islands

 
At October 22, 2009 at 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Amitji,

You are my Preceptor and I am your Disciple.My name is Shridhar Jadhav.I live at Gondhale Nagar,Hadapsar,Pune-28.MY contact number is 9764834734.I can understand your sixth sense but unable to catch it properly.There are some questiones in my mind about Shaharukh Khan.What is the reason behind showing sixth sense of humour about religion?What does Shahrukh Khan want to achieve?Shahrukh Khan should give his opinion on this controversial matter.He has shown his sixth sense about religion in Polio advertisements,Pardes Film & in Chalte Chalte Film.You have shown in Bagban Film.It is understandable that you have shown the sixth sense about religion to keep yourself alive in competition with Shaharukh Khan.One should not misconstrue it with the individual himself.But what about Shaharukh Khan?

This is ridiculous.

Thanks and Regards.

 
At December 8, 2009 at 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam Amitabh jee I am your great fan from Childhood My Name is Nesar Ahmad From Afghanistan I have all of your movies I wish I meet you anytime anywhere .. If you reply my message I will be happy . this is my Contact Mail and Number ahmad_nesar@hotmail.com 0093-772103121

Best Regards
Nesar Ahmad

 
At January 13, 2010 at 3:48 AM, Anonymous Sunita said...

I like short journey of Amitabh Bachchan's life.His humane qualities are also an important part of his personality.

 
At March 25, 2010 at 11:32 PM, Anonymous Bath Store said...

Hi,

I am one of his fan's, and believe he has done a great job in Taking Indian movies and film industry to the very next level.

Where I am working here in London Bath Store there are number of Indian people to whom I share my views about his character, I personally believe he has done a tremendous job? What do you think?

Thank you
Natasha Jones
London UK
Bathroom Accessories

 
At June 15, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Blogger nadeem said...

HI. AMIT JI, I am md.nashim 20 year old. mai aapka bahut bara fan hun. mai jab se movie dekhna start kiya tabse aaj tak aap mere favourite hero hain mai aapki sabse pahli movie Abhiman dekhi thi 1999 me tabse mai diwana ho gaya aapki movie ka . mujhe purane movie bahut pasand hain aur mai aapki 90% old movie dekhi hai.i think mai aapki at-least 80-90 movie dekhi hai.mai aasa karta hun ki aap aise hi bollywood ka star bane rahe.khuda hafij. aapki tarif karne ke liye mere pass word nahi hain. think u.bye and take care
my email address is nd01990@gmail.com

 
At February 1, 2011 at 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,I am Dilip Mahapatra of Bargarh Orissa working as pathology technician.AMIT sir, I am a great fan of u.I had a chance to meet u at the shooting place in filmcity on 12th April 2008.I, with my friend waited u for three hours but due to our train time we couldn't wait u more.After your arriing at shooting place my friend who is related to filmcity called us but we felt sorry.In my life, meet with u for a moment will one of the most achievement for me.Can I meet you?My contact No. is 09937970291.

 

Post a Comment



<< Home