Pooja Gandhi ( Sanjana Gandhi ), Sexy hot wallpapers, photos, videos, movies: Biography

posted by Chidananda M R on 9:35 AM |                      >> 23 Comments

Pooja Gandhi ( Sanjana Gandhi ) Pooja Gandhi

Name: Pooja Gandhi ( Sanjana Gandhi )

Place of Birth: Panjab

Father: Pawan Ghandhi ( Bussiness man )

Schooling: New Delhi Public school

Years of active: 2003 -present

Film industries: Kannada,Bengali,Tamil

Big hit movie: Mungarumale (Kannada)


Sanjana Gandhi one of the beautiful South Indian Actress hails from Punjab.

About Pooja Gandhi from wikipedia peoples....

After I year B.com she lost interest in studies.She got an opportunity to act in a Bengali film. From there she has never looked back and has been associated with successful and very good South Indian films.


Pooja Gandhi debut films and many more ' Tum ake Salam' which was a Bengali film released in 2003 was her debut. 'Koki' in Tamil was a super hit and that was a great beginning of her entry to South Indian films. She has also acted in 'Dhamad Ke Intizaar' and has even finished a Tamil film 'Vaideeshwaran' opposite Sharatkumar. She has also entered the Sandalwood Industry Kannada Film Industry beginning with Mungaaru Male which was a Smash hit of 2006. It has finished 250 days and is still running houseful, is even the most successful Kannada film till date beating Dr.Raj's film. Mungarumale has earned till now a huge sum of forty crores, the highest till now in the Kannada film Industry.


Her future plans and her dream roles

She says, "My recent movie 'Mungaaru Male' which was a very great success was a rich experience for me though I had face some health problems as the rain was lashing all the time while we were shooting. But all's well now.I think the saying goes right that to gain something you have lose something and that has applied in my case too. But the success of my film doesn't mean that I am going to take a break for a long time. I have already signed two film with Himadri and Sujith Radhakrishnan and I will start shooting for them very soon. I have come here to stay and get the name of a good actress and do very good roles which will enrich my experience as an actress. Marriage is many miles away from me and is definitely not on the cards. Achievement and good name is my only goal for now. My dream roles are that of 'Arth' and 'Lamhe'".


Pooja Gandhi wallpapers ....... photos

Pooja Gandhi videos.........










*** Sandalwood Actor, Actress , producers and singers addresses

Ramya / Deepika Padukone /Upendra / Ganesh /Rambha / Ramya krishna /Namitha / Genelia / charmi / Meena / Nagma /Jyothika /Shreya Ghoshal /Amitabh Bachchan /Jennifer Kotwal

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Share/Save/Bookmark | Mail to friend

23 Comments:

At October 27, 2008 at 7:13 AM, Anonymous Ramesh said...

Hi Pooja,

Namaskara, I like all your movies. You look very beautiful. I appreciate your effort in learning kannada. Please choose good scripts when signing for a movie. We all want you to achieve more success in life. I am a die hard fan of yours. I wish you good luck. Keep working even harder. Bye... See you...

 
At November 13, 2008 at 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

number please-:))

 
At April 30, 2009 at 2:25 AM, Blogger chethan said...

haiiiiiiiiii pooja i am a huge fan of u i like u and ur acting i want u to act a hit film like mungarumale

 
At April 30, 2009 at 2:30 AM, Blogger chethan said...

Hi Pooja
i like all ur movies you look so beautiful i will watch all ur films i wish u good luck for ur future keep working harder untill u reach ur goal thank u take care my pooja

 
At May 4, 2009 at 12:11 AM, Blogger Savitha said...

Halo Pooja,


I am a great fan of you pooja. You really talk kannada very well your the only actress who have learnt kannada. I have watched some of your movies, your great in all. I like your smile. All the best for your upcoming movies and wish you good luck.

See you
Bye
Savitha from Abudhabi

 
At May 16, 2009 at 2:38 AM, Blogger vinayaka said...

can i get your date of birth

By Mohan.H.Patil
Bangalore

 
At May 20, 2009 at 7:24 AM, Blogger RAVIPRAKASH said...

hai sanjana oh sorry... pooja i am shiva & my frnd ravi frm mangalore we r big fan of u. we watched all the movies u acted. ur performance in mungaru male was very good. pls reply to me @ skn1990gmail.com pls i am expecting ur reply plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

 
At June 3, 2009 at 4:38 AM, Blogger sachin said...

hi sanjana u r sooooooooooo cute, can i meet u ones.

 
At June 10, 2009 at 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI....... POOJA GANDHI..... I AM UR BIG FAN. I HAVE SEEN ALL UR FILMS U HAVE ACTED VERY WELL..... I HAVE SEEN UR TAMIL FILMS ALSO.... ITS ALSO GOOD. U R VERY TALENTED. BUT ONE THING...PLS LEARN DANCE.. UR SIMLE IS BEAUTIUL; UR ACTING IS SUPERB BUT I DIDNT SEE UR DANCE; PLS LEARN DANCE..... U R SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE.......

 
At June 10, 2009 at 1:19 PM, Blogger ashok said...

Hi pooja, I am Ashok, I appreciate the way you are learning kannada, the way you speak kanada is very cute, I have watched all your kannada movies, keep up your good work, try to choose very good scripts, You are a very good actor but i think you can work little more in your acting, please dont feel bad, I will watch all your movies regularly with our fail. If your find time reply me to my email Id (mc.ashok@gmail.com).take care.. all the best for your upcoming movies..

 
At July 6, 2009 at 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI POOJA IAM UR BIG FAN LOVE U PLEASE TELL ME UR NUMBER I WIILL SPEAK

 
At August 15, 2009 at 7:01 AM, Anonymous suresh, said...

i just love the way u put on urself on screen, off screen ass well love to watch more movies,, gud luck tc

 
At September 2, 2009 at 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi pooja,I am Renny,I really appreciate that you are the top star in south industry.And i love your film sooo much I am a graet fans of your. And my fovorite film is mungarumale.And your are so cute and sexy.
I like your perfomance that you act

 
At September 7, 2009 at 2:57 AM, Blogger suresh said...

Hi pooooo i am suresh am your biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig AC and your permonce in mungaroo male its realy killing. pls reply. ihope u will................

 
At September 13, 2009 at 7:25 AM, Anonymous joel xavier said...

hi pooja , joel here ,u r great fan.u r really gorgeous and pretty .i love watching all ur movies. u act really well.u hav learnt kannada very fast ,good work. carry on ur great
work. lots of love and wishes..
by joel.

 
At October 8, 2009 at 4:55 AM, Blogger Girish Rajendra said...

Hi Pooja,

You are my favourite actress in this world, i watch the movie Muragu Male beacuse of you. I saw a trailer in which i liked your performace and that maded me watch your movie, after that no look back.I watch all your movies atleast 5 to 6 times. I like you soooo much, iam happy that a gal from north has comes and conqured the south industry. Happy for you and pray for your sucess. If a chance is given would like to meet you and take a photo. Maybe in future you maybe a brand icon for the industry all the best for you great future and sucess. Girish Naidu

 
At December 14, 2009 at 4:15 AM, Blogger Prashant said...

You have great looks and also a great personality, especially when you are without makeup, i liked you in ANU film, wherein you are a natural beauty.. even your pimples add to your beauty.. great going and keep it up.. I have a great script for an art-film.. do not know whom to approach as i am in the Software Industry..

Prashant (prashantp2@rediffmail.com) from Bangalore

 
At January 29, 2010 at 10:50 PM, Blogger chetan said...

hi pooja this is chetan how are u

 
At February 26, 2010 at 5:58 AM, Blogger Tabreez said...

hi this is khan iam great great fan of pooja gandhi i like her smile her acting she is very talented actress in kannada movies thank u

 
At March 31, 2010 at 8:25 AM, Blogger nagraj said...

Hi Pooja,
Really I am a big fan of you. Your voice so melodious.
Your film posters will attract the crowd to the theatres ("minugu").
Your orientation to learn kannada within a short span is really appreciated. You be as a roll model to other girls who are coming from the other film industries. I am looking for your milestone film in Kannada film industry.
Keep it going.......I LOV YOU Dear Pooo.

 
At May 16, 2010 at 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi pooja I am nidhi and i am a big fan of u.i have made a album of
urs.u will speak kannada very nicely.I have seen many actressess like ramya who wont even bother to talk kannada but ur the best and i love u alot.
Nidhi.

 
At October 8, 2010 at 2:35 AM, Blogger santhosh said...

hi, pooja this is santhosh you are my best actress in kannada industy you are very beautiful, i like your acting, you have performed very well in mungaru male film i had seen that movie 5 times even in the time of my puc examination because of you and ganesh you both are very good pair in kannada industry now so please make the many more films with ganesh that wil be superhit, i hope you wil learn kannada perfectly in the future,I wish you a very good luck for the future........ please reply me(santhosh.kori@gmail.com) i am you are very big fan i am awaiting for your reply...........

 
At April 12, 2011 at 9:55 PM, Blogger dilip said...

Hi Pooja this is deepak. i appreciate your talent in acting. I even appreciate you that u have learnt to speak kannada. If you work hard more you can talk still fluently.You are so beautiful & very very very sexy.

 

Post a Comment



<< Home